This document describes how we treat the information and data you share with us.
1. Basic provisions
1.1 The data controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is CRAZY OVERALLS s.r.o., with registered office at Podbabska 870/2, Prague 6, 160 00, ID No.: 01962370, registered in the public register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 213863 (hereinafter referred to as: "the Controller").
1.2 Contact details of the Administrator are: address - Podbabska 870/2, 160 00 Prague, email: email@example.com, telephone: +420 774 456 859
1.3 Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier, or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1.4 The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. Sources and categories of personal data processed
2.1 The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to it or personal data that the Controller has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
2.2 The Controller processes your identification, contact and contract data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
The lawful reason for processing personal data is:
- 3.1 performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. This is for the purpose of processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller. When placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, residence, telephone, e-mail), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller.
- 3.2 the legitimate interest of the controller for the purpose of answering any questions, complaints and resolving claims in connection with the purchase contract in the future.
- 3.3 the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services.
- 3.4 your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in the event that there is no order for goods (i.e. that there is no fulfilment of point 3.3). Your personal data will be processed for the duration of this consent.
- 3.5 your consent for the purposes of tailoring product offerings (known as profiling), where we may process your personal data in the range of email address, transaction history, IP address, cookies, browser fingerprint, data about visits to our website, behavioural data and more. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of this consent.
- 3.6 In order to ensure the functionality of our website and applications, we may work with so-called cookies. The legal basis for such processing is the performance of a contract (i.e. order processing). The personal data will be processed and stored for the time necessary to ensure the functionality of the website and applications (i.e. for a period of days or weeks, or for the duration of the contractual relationship if necessary).
4. Data retention period
4.1 The controller retains personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims under that contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the end of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 7 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
4.2 After the retention period has expired, the controller shall delete the personal data.
5. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
5.1 Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties who provide us with administrative, logistical or technical support, i.e. data processors. We may share your personal data with, for example, payment service providers, carriers, external partners or others, but these are of course subject to confidentiality obligations and we have an intermediary agreement with all of them.
5.2 Most of the administrators are based in the European Union. If not, they are still subject to the same GDPR requirements. Examples include the following two entities:
- Facebook Advertising Platform, Inc. - personal data is transferred outside the EU, specifically to the US. The transfer of data is based on verification of the processor by the Privacy Shield platform.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Google LLC - personal data is also transferred outside the EU, specifically to the USA. The transfer of data is based on the verification of the processor by the Privacy Shield platform.
5.3 Only a limited number of our employees have access to your personal data. Employees are required to treat your personal data, as well as information about the measures taken to protect it, as strictly confidential. Third parties are only authorised to process personal data on the basis of our explicit instructions.
6. Your rights
6.1 Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR
- right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article I of these terms and conditions.
6.2 You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
7. Personal Data Security Terms
7.1 The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
7.2 The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular the encryption of computers, the use of antivirus programs, data encryption, etc.
7.3 The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
8.1 Description of cookies
- to the correct functionality of our website, so that the purchase process can be completed with the least possible difficulty;
- to remember our customers' login details so that they do not have to enter them each time;
- by finding out which pages and features visitors use most often; based on this, we can best tailor our offer to your requirements;
- help us find out which ads visitors view most often, so that they don't see the same ads over and over as they browse the site, or so that they don't see ads for products they're not interested in.
For more general information on cookies, see, for example, here.
8.2 Cookies used by us
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term "session cookies" which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and long-term "persistent cookies" which remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (the length of time cookies remain on your device depends on the setting of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, cookies can be divided into:
- conversions that allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels
- tracking (tracking), which in combination with conversion help us analyse the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalise the content of ads and target them correctly
- analytics, which help us improve the user experience of our website by understanding how users use it
- essential, which are important to the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly support our advertising activities ("third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to our site may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better tailor the display of internet advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified by this information.
The website collects the following cookies on its website:
Publisher (or name)
analytical, tracking, conversional
tracking, conversional, remarketing
A powerful cookie management tool is also available at www.youronlinechoices.com/en
9. Use of social networks
10. Final Provisions
These terms and conditions come into effect on 25 October 2021.