CRAZY OVERALLS s.r.o.
Hroznetin, 362 33
Exchanges and returns
If you need to exchange or return something, please go to www.skippy.eu/en/exchange. There, you can submit your exchange request, with the system guiding you through every step of the process and letting you print out the address labels and the entire request form. We will also reserve the replacement items of your choice for you right away.
Please take a look at the FAQ section before emailing us. The answer you are looking for might be there already! Thank you.
Terms and Conditions
1. Purchase, Registration, Login
- Purchase can be made in two ways. Either as a user who is properly registered and logged in or as a customer without registration.
- Registration is done by clicking on the registration link. All information must be filled in completely truthfully. Enter your email address and choose a password. The email you enter is also used to log in. Do not share your password with anyone else and remember it carefully. Only one account can be created per e-mail.
- If you forget the password for your account, you can have send a newly generated password to the email provided.
- To login, use the link in the top right corner. Here, fill in your email and the password you chose when you registered.
- After logging in, you can change your contact details and track orders already placed in the address settings section.
- If you don't want to register, you don't have to. You can make a purchase without registration. After you add the item to your cart, in the next step you fill in your email, phone number and the address where you wish Skippy to be sent.
- Choose your item, read the description properly and look at the photos. Then enter the number of items you want and the size. Click "add to cart". You will see the current status of your cart in the upper right. Continue shopping.
- You can check your cart contents in the Cart section. Here you can also delete individual items.
- If you have received a discount code (e.g. by sending a photo with the item), enter it to apply the discount in the cart.
- If you have already made a purchase, proceed to the cart under the "Continue" link. You will be prompted to log in as an existing user. Or you will have the option to register as a new user, or you can choose to purchase without registering.
- In the third step, you need to select the delivery method and payment method for your order. Further information including prices can be found at the bottom of the page. You can also choose a delivery address.
- In the fourth and final step, check the entire order. Check the acceptance of these terms and conditions and click "Binding Order". You can also add a comment to your order.
- At the time of shipment, your order is binding and sent to us for processing. At this point, it is no longer possible to change the order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order, for example in cases where it is a purchase by a user who has not collected a shipment in the past. Furthermore, in cases where the user does not enter true data or in cases where the data is meaningless.
- It may happen that the goods ordered by you may not be currently in stock. We will inform you of this fact as soon as possible and try to give you a date when the requested goods should be available.
- If the product is damaged in transit, this must be duly proven by the user (by sending a photo, receipt, inspection slip from carrier, etc.), then the product is sent new.
- The goods in transit are duly insured for the specified value.
- We try to hand over the shipment to the carrier as soon as possible. However, no later than one working day after receipt of a binding order.
- Payment is made by cash on delivery of the carrier, by transfer to our bank account or by credit card.
- In case of payment by COD carrier you pay the full price of the order upon receipt of the shipment. Postage prices are fixed and can be found here: postage prices.
- Payment can also be made online using a credit card. If payment is made by 12.59pm, the parcel is dispatched the same working day. If you wish to pay by credit card, please select this option when ordering and follow the instructions below.
- Packaging is included in the shipping costs.
4. Returns and exchanges
- All requests for exchange or return of goods must be made online via our forms on www.skippy.eu/en/exchange.
- You have the legal right to return goods purchased online to the seller or request an exchange within 14 days of receipt under clearly stated conditions:
- The goods must be complete, unused and undamaged, fit for resale and in their original packaging.
- Send the goods within 14 days of receipt.
- A copy of our tax receipt or a generated request from our system must be included in the returned shipment.
- Under no circumstances send goods on COD. It will not be accepted.
- In case of withdrawal from the purchase contract (return of goods), we are not obliged to return the received funds to the consumer before the consumer hands over the goods to us or proves that he/she has sent the goods to us, see § 1833 of the Czech Civil Code.
- In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract (return of goods), the consumer is only entitled to a refund of the funds for the shipping costs in the lowest amount offered (if he/she has chosen a more expensive shipping method). Personal collection cannot be considered as such a delivery method.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, we will refund all monies, including delivery costs, received from you under the Purchase Contract in the same manner without undue delay, within fourteen days of withdrawal at the latest. We will only return the funds received in another way if you, as a consumer, agree to this and if you do not incur any additional costs as a result.
- If the requested exchanged goods are in stock, they will be sent to the buyer within 14 working days of receipt of the returned goods, otherwise the buyer will be informed of this fact with options for further resolution.
- The complaints procedure is governed by the standard Complaints Procedure of the Czech Republic and applies in particular to: defective material, defective printing, wrong type of goods sent compared to the purchase contract, wrong size of goods sent compared to the purchase contract. On the other hand, the claim does not cover normal wear and tear of the goods.
- The standard complaint procedure lasts 30 days from receipt of the shipment until the shipment is sent. The goods may be repaired, replaced, refunded or the claim may be rejected.
- In the event of a legitimate complaint, the consumer is only entitled to a refund of the lowest shipping cost offered (if they have chosen a more expensive shipping method). Personal collection cannot be considered as such a delivery method.
- Always make a claim immediately after the defect has occurred. Later claims may not be considered.
- We reserve the right to replace defective or unrepairable goods with others of the same specifications.
- All claims must first be entered into our system at www.skippy.eu/en/exchange.
- Send your claims to the address listed in contacts along with a copy of your receipt and a description of the defect or a generated claim.
- In the case of an accepted claim, we will pay both the postage you pay when sending the goods to us and the postage we pay when sending the goods to you.
- In the case of a non-accepted claim, we will pay the postage that we pay when sending the goods to you. The customer pays the postage when sending the goods to us if the claim is not accepted.
6. Warranty period
- All goods sold in this e-shop are covered by a statutory warranty of 24 months from the date of purchase. Purchase of the goods means the date of delivery of the goods to the customer.
7. Personal Data Protection
- It is addressed in a separate document: Personal Data Protection.
- Company name: CRAZY OVERALLS s.r.o., VAD-ID: CZ01962370
- Company's headquarters: Podbabská 870/2, Praha 160 00
- Address for sending complaints and exchanges, contact address: CRAZY OVERALLS, Zapadni 379, Hroznetin 362 33, The Czech Republic